Today is Zach's birthday. For his birthday I wanted to describe some of the reasons that I love him so much.
1. He is always so patient with Connor and I.
2. He has a whole different type of excitement that only come out when it snows, and snows hard.
3. He is always planning surprises for me.
4. He is my best friend. I can tell him anything and he he will listen. After I have vented to him, he will ask "Are you just venting, or do you want some suggestions how to fix the problem." It is so great because then I can just vent if that is all I want to do.
5. He is Connors favorite chasing mate. They will run from the front room, into the kitchen, and around the island, and back, over and over again. They will take turns chasing one another and have so much fun.
6. He has a wonderful sense of adventure and is willing to try about anything. No rock is to high to drop from, and no gas is too much to explode.
There are so many more things that I love about him and there is more everyday. But I thought I would just share a few. I am so glad that I married him 5 years and 8 days ago!! (maybe I will try and put pictures on, it just always take so long and I am trying to do this before he gets up)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I got tagged a while back by my friend Chely and am just getting to it now. So here goes:
What was I doing 10 Years ago?
10 years ago I was enjoying summer. I was 15 years old and working at the Scera Pool in Orem. I was getting ready to start high school and kind of nervous about that.
5 Years Ago?
I was getting ready to get married in less than 2 weeks. I was making sure that everything was ready to go. I was working at UVSC and still wondering where we were going on our Honeymoon, since Zach didn't tell me until the day of our wedding where we were going.
1 Year Ago?
Connor was 10 months old and crawling all over. We had moved into our new house about a month earlier. We didn't have a yard at all and there was dust everywhere, inside and out. We were still unpacking boxes and getting our house put back together.
Connor and I went to my sister's house and then to Smiths. We then came home and had lunch. That night we played outside with Zach. We played a game with our neighbors also.
5 Favorite Snacks?
Apples, Cheetos, Tootsie Rolls, Yogurt, Hostess Cupcakes
5 Favorite Books?
Goodnight Mr. Tom, Any Mary Higgins Clarke, Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice, Emma.
5 Places to Runaway?
The grocery store :), walks around Harvest Hills, about any restaurant, my own house with a good book, camping up in the mountains.
5 Bad Habits?
Eating to much junk food, buying too much food at the grocery store, reading too much, not sweeping my kitchen floor enough, buying something just because it is on sale.
5 Things I Would Never Wear?
Tube top, Belly shirt, really short shorts, 5 inch heels, one of those hats that holds 2 cans of pop and has straws coming down. .
5 Things I enjoy?
Cold winter nights when I can put on a sweatshirt and read a really good book. Reading books with Connor. Trimming roses or working outside. Cooking a really good dinner. Taking a nap.
5 Favorite TV Shows?
Wipeout, The Office, Bones, Numbers, Curios George :)
5 People I Want to Tag?
Zach, Ashlee Swenson, Anne Pimentel, Chelsi Crockett, Sarah Heath