Sunday, August 31, 2008

Las Vegas

For our 5 year anniversary, Zach and I went to Las Vegas and stayed a few days. It was a great trip and we had lots of fun.
The Blue Man Group - Click to enlarge.
We went to the Blue Man Group one night and I would highly recommend it to anyone and all ages. It was very funny and pretty amazing the illusions that they created.
We also took some time to walk around and see all of the many one-of-a-kind-things that there are in Las Vegas.
I think that the gardens at the Belagio was one of my favorite things to see. The way that they used plant and water was amazing.


This is the highest chocolate fountain in the world. It has white, dark, and milk chocolate that runs from the ceiling to the floor. It was amazing to just sit there and watch. It was a really great vacation. Thanks so my parents and Zach's mom. They watched Connor for us.

No comments: