Thursday, October 2, 2008

Terrific Twos

Connor turned two a couple of weeks ago, I know I am slow in getting this up. This picture is him saying how old he is. He had a great birthday with lots of family coming over. Thanks for everyone that took time to call or come by to see him. I can't believe that he is actually two. It seems just like yesterday we were heading to the hospital to have him. He certainly has grown.
For his birthday I decided to make a monkey cake. I looked in many places and finally found a pattern that I thought that I could make. This is what it turned out to be:
I hope that Connor liked it. I think that his favorite part was the eyes. They were Jr. Mints and as soon as we finished singing "Happy Birthday" he grabbed the eyes and ate those. He wasn't such a fan of the cake, but he really isn't much of a dessert kid.
We are so lucky to have such a great kid.

1 comment:

Crafty Momma said...

What a cute cake! I love the picture with him walking the stroller..too funny! they grow up so fast don't they?