Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching up.



It has been a really long time since I have updated my blog so there are going to be a bunch of random entries that are probably in no way in any order, but I thought I would still put them down.  Just a quick update.  Zach and I are expecting our second child.  I know this is a little late in being posted, but I am due May 17th.  We are having another little boy and are very excited about it.  If you ask Connor, there is a brother in my belly and one in his too.  We have moved him into his new room and a big bed.  We are also in the process of potty training, which he is doing great at.  I stay at home and love taking care of him.  Things are busy in getting the nursery ready and painted.  I will have to get pictures up when it is done, if that happens.  Zach owns a little car dealership in Lehi and works from home some mornings before going into the "office."  We are in a great place in life.  We love our home and where we live.  Life is just wonderful.

2 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

Exciting! How are you feeling? How you decided on a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had a hunch it was about time for another, but sheesh a few weeks from now isn't what I anticipated!!! So excited for you! Conner will love the company and they'll definitely be best friends!

On a different note, we are moving back to the very same condo- cross your fingers- if all goes as hoped! We're actually working on buying this time (hopefully around june 1) and are also expecting another baby (oct.3)!

Hope I see you soon and just in time for that baby blessing!!!