Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas of No Pictures

I wanted to post some pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then I realized what our Christmas holiday events were. Christmas Eve Connor and Zach went sledding in the morning and then around noon Connor started throwing up. We were suppose to have dinner that night with family, but we didn't end up going to that. Zach took care of Connor and I took care of Ethan so that hopefully he wouldn't get sick. For dinner that night we ended up having McDonald's. I had been craving it for a while.
Christmas Morning was Connor opening a few gifts and then eating a little dry cereal. He would then open a few more gifts and then eat a little more cereal. We just kept it low key that day. The day after Christmas Connor got sick again in the morning. Then on the next Monday Zach got sick. Out Christmas break wasn't really what we thought it was going to be, but luckily I don't think that Connor really knew what was suppose to happen and what he was missing. So, because that is how our holiday was, we really didn't take any pictures. But I am sure that we will remember it.

No comments: