Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daylight Savings

Connor is an early riser. We weren't sure how early he got up because he has a clock in his room and he doesn't come out until 7:30 in the morning. I know that he gets up earlier than that because he always comes out right at 7:30. With the Daylight Savings change I was interested to see when he got up. I was hoping that he would be getting up at 8:30 with the change. I was very wrong. He was up right at 7:30 again. That means that he was waking up at 6:30 before the change. I didn't realize he was such an early riser. Good thing he is such a good boy that he still stays in his room until 7:30. Ethan on the other hand now gets up around 8:30. It is pretty nice. I still don't like trying to adjust to the time change. It always makes me think of what Zach says. He says that he will vote for anyone that will change everything to the metric system and get rid of Daylight Savings. That isn't sounding so bad right now

No comments: