Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Year Older

I can't believe that I am 25. It seems like just yesterday I graduated from high school. Zach asked me where I thought I would be when I was 25. I think that depends on how old I was when I was thinking about being 25. I always wanted to be a teacher. The subject is what changed over the years. I always pictured myself married and with a different amount of kids. I look back on my life and see where I have made mistakes and where I wish I had chosen differently. I realize that it doesn't matter where I pictured I would be when I am 25. I love the picture that I have right now. I have the most wonderful husband that loves me. I have a wonderful little boy that brings so much joy to my life. I really couldn't wish for anything else.

6 comments:

Randy And Chely said...

Hey just thought I would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! on here to. And let you know I was snooping on your blog. Lol. Hope you don't mind I added yours to mine.

Anne said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog now! Just one more way to keep connected! I hope you had a great day! I'll talk to you soon!

sunnie said...

can't hope for a better birthday epiphany than that one...happy birthday!

Wade & Melis said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it! Hope it was a good one... Lets do something together soon!

Chelsi said...

Hey you!! I love your blog take a look at mine I will email you an invite. By the way Happy Birthday I turn 30 this summer, but 25 was harder for me.

Randy And Chely said...

Ok so its NOT your birthday anymore. And I'm waiting for you to update your blog! lol. We need to get together some day soon. Hopefully before Amber heads back to Vegas!