Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures by Carrie

I realized that I didn't really have any pictures of Connor and Ethan, well any better than them just on the couch or the ground at my house. My sister-in-law Carrie, who takes just amazing pictures, decided that she could take pictures of all of the nieces and nephews. We met at the lake in Daybreak, by the new temple. She took some great pictures of the kids and then they played in the water. Here are just a few of the ones she took.

This is my favorite one of Connor. I think that he looks way to old.

This is my favorite one of Ethan. He is just so happy. There was a slight breeze there and every time it would blow in his face he would get a big smile.


See what I mean about great pictures :)


I am so glad that I got new pictures. Now I just need to get her to take family pictures some time. If you want to see more pictures that she has done, check out her website : www.carriebutlerphotography.com Thanks Carrie!!! You are just amazing.

1 comment:

Crafty Momma said...

Those are great pictures!! Where did you get them taken? One of these days I am really going to get into photography...once I get a nice camera!! then it's no turning back ;) BTW: we're having a boy...I swear it's a miracle!!