Monday, September 28, 2009

Pink Chair and Camping

These are just some random pictures that have happened the last little while.
My sister gave us this bouncy chair. We love it because it was FREE, but sometimes I will put Ethan in his toughest shirt just so that he won't get confused.

Every July the Butler family gets together for a camp out. This year I didn't stay over night because Ethan was only 3 months old and I didn't want to wake up everyone in the mountains every time he got up in the night. Zach did take Connor and stay over night. I went up during one of the days. There is a stream next to the camp ground that everyone played in on one of the warm afternoons. Unfortunately this is the only picture that I really have of camping. I will have to get some from my family and then update this post.

No comments: